What is rotation in math?
To move around a central point or axis
is called rotation.
If a point P is rotated about O at an angle A°
to a new position M’ such that OM = OM’ and ∠MOM’ = A°.
● Related Concepts
● Lines of Symmetry
● Point Symmetry
● Rotational Symmetry
● Order of Rotational Symmetry
● Types of Symmetry
● Reflection of a Point in x-axis
● Reflection of a Point in y-axis
● Reflection of a point in origin
● 90 Degree Clockwise Rotation
● 90 Degree Anticlockwise Rotation
● 180 Degree Rotation
7th Grade Math Problems
8th Grade Math Practice
From Rotation to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information
about Math Only Math.
Use this Google Search to find what you need.