Number the Pictures
Number the pictures 1, 2, 3 and 4 to show the correct order. Discriminates and numbers visual experiences up to four levels.
The child increases the development of sequential thinking. We need to understand the meaning of the pictures one by one in the increasing order and number the picture.
Let’s number the pictures 1, 2, 3 and 4 to show the correct order:
Math Only Math is a fun math websites where learning becomes play and play becomes learning.
Free kindergarten math printable worksheets are available for kid’s and even parents and teachers can encourage and suggest the child to practice the kid’s math sheets so that they get prepare for kindergarten math test. Kids math homework help is also available here, if any doubts you can contact us by mail.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
● Number Rhymes
● Matching the Objects
● Numbers and Counting up to 10
● Number the Pictures
● Numbers up to 10
● Numbers 1 to 10
● Count and Write Numbers
● Count the Numbers and Match
● Numbers and their Names
● Numbers and Counting up to 20
● Learn About Counting
● Counting Eleven to Twenty with Numbers and Words
● Counting Numbers from Twenty One to Thirty
● Counting Numbers from Thirty One to Forty
● Geometric Shapes
● Geometric Objects
● Tell The Time
● Worksheet on Time
● Addition on a Number Line
● Worksheet on Addition I
● Worksheet on Addition II
● Odd Man Out
● Ordinal Numbers
● Worksheet on Ordinal Numbers
● Addition Worksheets
● Subtraction Worksheets
● Counting Numbers Practice Test
●Worksheets on Counting Numbers
● Worksheet on Counting Numbers 6 to 10
● What is addition?
● Worksheet on Kindergarten Addition
● Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Worksheets on Kindergarten Addition up to 5
● Addition Facts
● What is zero?
● Order of Numbers.
● Worksheets on Addition
● Before and After Counting Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheets on Counting Before and After
● Before, After and Between Numbers Worksheet up to 10
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers
● Counting Before, After and Between Numbers up to 10
● The Story about Seasons
● Color by Number Worksheets
● Worksheet on Joining Numbers
● Missing Number Worksheets
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 20
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 50
Kindergarten Math Activities
From Number the Pictures to HOME PAGE
Didn't find what you were looking for? Or want to know more information
about Math Only Math.
Use this Google Search to find what you need.