In kindergarten counting numbers practice test, kids will practice counting numbers which will help the kids to understand the counting skills. Revision of numbers is very important for kids to learn and practice how to count.
How many dogs are there?
How many rabbits are there?
How many rabbit are there?
How many birds are there?
How many lady’s finger are there?
How many goats are there?
How many color pencils are there?
How many penguins are there?
Practice the free printable counting test which is the basic step for the kids which will help the kids in learning math by using our elementary math practice test on counting numbers. Parents and teachers can keep their kids engage in practicing counting numbers practice test to improve their counting skills.
Math Only Math is based on the premise that children do not make a distinction between play and work and learn best when learning becomes play and play becomes learning.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.
● Number Rhymes.
● Matching the Objects.
● Numbers and Counting up to 10.
● Number the Pictures.
● Numbers up to 10.
● Numbers 1 to 10.
● Count and Write Numbers.
● Count the Numbers and Match.
● Numbers and their Names.
● Numbers and Counting up to 20.
● Learn About Counting.
● Counting Eleven to Twenty with Numbers and Words.
● Counting Numbers from Twenty One to Thirty.
● Counting Numbers from Thirty One to Forty.
● Geometric Shapes.
● Geometric Objects.
● Tell The Time.
● Worksheet on Time.
● Addition on a Number Line.
● Worksheet on Addition I.
● Worksheet on Addition II.
● Odd Man Out.
● Ordinal Numbers.
● Worksheet on Ordinal Numbers.
● Addition Worksheets.
● Subtraction Worksheets.
● Counting Numbers Practice Test.
●Worksheets on Counting Numbers.
● Worksheet on Counting Numbers 6 to 10.
● What is addition?
● Worksheet on Kindergarten Addition.
● Kindergarten Addition up to 5.
● Worksheets on Kindergarten Addition up to 5.
● Addition Facts.
● What is zero?
● Order of Numbers.
● Worksheets on Addition.
● Before and After Counting Worksheet up to 10.
● Worksheets on Counting Before and After.
● Before, After and Between Numbers Worksheet up to 10.
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers.
● Counting Before, After and Between Numbers up to 10.
● The Story about Seasons.
● Color by Number Worksheets.
● Worksheet on Joining Numbers.
● Missing Number Worksheets.
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 20.
● Worksheet on Before, After and Between Numbers up to 50.
Kindergarten Math Activities
Kindergarten Math Worksheets
From Counting Numbers Practice Test to HOME PAGE
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below. Ask a Question or Answer a Question.