In 4th grade worksheet 11 let’s solve the 14 different questions on time. These are the practice test questions on the measurement of time.
1. Which of the two hands of the clock:
(i) moves faster
(ii) is the minute hand
2. Which of the two hands of the clock:
(i) moves 60 small divisions in one hour
(ii) moves one round in 12 hours
3. Write the time in a.m. or p.m.:
(i) 6:30 in the morning
(ii) 3:30 afternoon
(iii) 9:30 in the night
(iv) 1:25 after midnight
4. What time (a) was it 5 hours earlier (b) will it be 3 hours after?
(i) 4:35 p.m.
(ii) 12 noon
(iii) 4:25 a.m.
(iv) 12 night
5. Change into 12-hour clock time:
(i) 1020 hours
(ii) 2400 hours
(iii) 6:45 hours
(iv) 2110 hours
6. Change into 24-hour clock time:
(i) 2:30 a.m.
(ii) 10:30 p.m.
(iii) 00:30 p.m.
(iv) 5:30 a.m.
7. Shiva Ganga Express leaves Varanasi at 18:45 hours. What is the time by 12-hour clock time?
8. See the calendar of 2011.
(i) Find how many days are there from January 20 to 12 February. (ii) Find the number of days from 31st January to 27th March.
9. A train leaves Mumbai at 7:20 p.m. and reaches Surat after 2 hours 50 minutes. When does it reach Surat?
10. A bus leaves Lucknow for Delhi at 6:30 a.m. and takes 9 hours to reach Delhi. At what time does it reach Delhi?
11. What time was it?
(i) 4 hours before 9:30 a.m.
(ii) 4 hours after 9:30 a.m.
(iii) 5 hours after 10:00 a.m.
(iv) 6 hours before 10:00 p.m.
12. At Kanpur, the time of sunrise and sunset on different dates in the year 2011 were as under:
Find the length of the day time for each day.
13. How many seconds are there in one hour?
14. An electric fan was switched on at 9:30 p.m. and switched off at 4:30 a.m. How long did it run?
If students have any queries regarding the questions on 4th grade worksheet 11 please fill-up the comment box so that we can help you.
However, suggestions for further improvement, from all quarters would be greatly appreciated.`
● Practice Test - Worksheets