Geometry questions on 2nd grade math worksheet 5 for kids. The questions are based on geometrical shapes like rectangle, square, triangle and circle.
1. Identify and name the given shapes in the space provided:
2. How many corners can you see in the given figures?
3. Color the geometric figures according to the mentioned color:
(i) The small circles in black color.
(ii) All the triangles in green color.
(iii) All the rectangles in green color.
(iv) The squares in blue color.
4. Construct a rectangle, a triangle and a square with the help of scale and pencil.
5. How many corners and sides are there in a quadrilateral?
6. How many days are there in a week? Name them.
7. Fill in the blanks:
(i) A cube has _____________ plane surfaces. These surfaces are _____________.
(ii) A cuboid has six _____________ surfaces.
(iii) A _____________ has _____________ surfaces, two plane and one curved.
(iv) A cone has _____________ surfaces, one curved and the other, a plane surface.
(v) A prism has _____________ surfaces, three rectangular planes and two triangular.
(vi) A sphere has a _____________ surfaces.
(vii) A globe is an example of _____________.
(viii) A roller is an example of _____________.
(ix) The almirah has the shape of a _____________.
8. Name the figures which have 4 sides and ……..
(i) opposite side equal,
(ii) all the sides equal.
9. Fill in the blanks:
(i) A square has all its sides _____________.
(ii) A rectangle has opposite sides _____________.
(iii) A triangle has _____________ sides.
10. See and count the number of triangles in each of the following figures:
Try to answer the questions on 2nd grade math worksheet 5and the color the figures according to the mentioned color.